Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friendship, Love, and Childern of God

Feb 2010 six months old
August 2009 a few days old

As I go through their Cloths and is watching my children grow, I look at them and see how wonderful and amazing our God is, I see God in them, in Jessica smile, and RJ eyes, in their laugh, when they play.

I can't help to think and hope and pray that i wont be just their mom who discplines them, teach them right from wrong, put them in time out etc, but their friend, somebody they can come cry too, somebody they can talk too about everything and feel comfortable about it.

I don't want them to be afraid, and i want them to see that they are smart, handsome,pretty, and is able to do whatever it is they want to do. The Love of a mother has not one word, no word can describe of how a mother feels about their childern and how much they love them.

We will never really know how much God loves us, so i think our children, will really never know how much we love them. I used be able to write or blog but i can't do that this days, but thats ok, cause I get to spend time and do things for my family, our family. chris and i family, boy oh boy, oh boy i do love saying that.



See though how much they have grown




No comments: