Thursday, December 31, 2009

Saying so Long to 09 and Hello to 2010 (10)

Well we have such a wonderful year with the Birth of our twins, it has none the less been so adventerous with them, watching them grew and change and well sleeping to the night. Except for last night for some reason, but hey that happens maybe they thought it was New Years Day.


Its been awhile since i have written in my blog, but that what happens when life gets busy, however I am enjoying and I am actually getting things in order and enjoying life as a mom and wife.

I always enjoyed my life as a wife though but now i feel Chris and I family is fully put together with the birth of the twins. RJ and Jessica are growing like weeds sort of speak but they are four months old and still fitting in 3 months Rj is long but his 3 months to 6 months pants just falls right off him when you pick him up, so that why i keep him in h is jammies.


Chris and I can't thank the Gibbs, the Peacocks, the Allens and the Henderson and Knipp Adkins for everything they did for us, thank you so much for sticking by us and not giving up on us, you all don't know how much you mean to us and how you are a big part of your family, you might not be blood but you are through Jesus Christ and I for one couldn 't ask for better brothers and sister through our Lord Jesus.

Thank you to our family family for loving us, sporting us and not getting too upset for us getting pregnant and I can't waite for my family to meet the twins its long over due and I know for a fact that the twins are just going to love each and every one of them. For 2010 chris and i are going to invite people over and not be afraid what the house looks like I at times forget that people are as judgemental and they do understand how hard it is to be a wife and mom, we are also going to start getting back into church and trust that its ok to trust others to take care of our babies and we will also both get healther and lose weight in 2010. I just pray that i can't stick to my diet and get into a rotine, and eat my special k and low fat milk and drink my water. I know i have all the support i just got make sure I reach out to them and trust them and not get upset when they tell me Jamye you are off the wagon get back on it.


Well God Bless you all
and Let Rock the whole New Year
Heres to 2010 I can't waite to see whats in store for us all

No comments: