Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mommy to twins




Here is usally how my day starts at least the first for weeks after they were born
1am Jessica needs to be feed and changed
2am still trying to get jessica to sleep
3am RJ wakes up and needs to be feed and changed
4. lay down for an hour
5:30 Jessica wakes up again
6. now its RJ turn
now my nights are at times gets easier unless one of them or both of them have belly aches, who knows what the reason is for could be because of the breast milk or because of the forumla or both.
However, i know at times that when i feed RJ the minute i hook him on he falls asleep, and my daughter for some reason finds comfort on sucking on my bottom rather then sucking on a pacifier and i know that sucking on my lip isn't a good thing however i find it strange how she falls asleep.
Does she get my sense of strangeness from me, awww of coarse, I mean she has been like this since she has been in my belly, she needs my full attention and more of mommy time then RJ does. Is it a girl thing more then likely i am finding out it is.
They say having one baby is hard, having two kids its easier, but they never said having two kids at the same time and raising them how much harder that is, i am not going to lie by the end of the day i am just stress and it is usually because from 3-6 they are crying after they been feed and changed and they both want to be held and well thats impossible to do. But its not all the time, its probably two to three times during the week that they are like this, i have to say for twins and babies I am blessed to have to great babies and I wouldn't ask for anything more.

No comments: