Monday, September 21, 2009

Mommy Time




Through out the day you may see me on facebook or on myspace and wonder how is she is doing it and how she getting online that much. To be honest have the time i get on and i start looking at what people sent me or their comments and post and the next minute Jessica wakes up or RJ or both at the same time needing mommy food, or formula or both, or a diaper change or they have a belly ache.
So really I am not on, I just leave them running hoping i can get the time in too do, usually i do get on when chris home, and then I get in the shower, give them their baths and then feed and change and put them to bed for three to four hours and we do it all again except for the baths.
Through out the day, i am either doing laundry, cleaning up the living room, cleaning the kitchen, cause you never know who is going to stop by unannounced, my mom always said that, you never know and believe me i seen that happen. In which its fine, come on by, it don't matter to me.
However, with Chris working on the house and we can't seem to find a place for some things so are house just look a mess, but really it isn't. Don't get me wrong, I do get mommy time, when chris come home from work, he just lets me do whatever, internet, shower, cleaning or napping.
He also gets up at night and takes care one of the babies if i just say chris i just got to sleep can you please go and take care of Jessica again. However the way i look at mommy time, is when I am feeding them or after i burped them and they have fallen asleep on my shoulder and i can feel their breath on my neck, that moment for me is mommy time, i just soak it all up and smile. Just like chruch on sunday, chris and kept them with us instead taking them to the nursery.
We enjoyed everymoment, i at one point kissed RJ while holding him, keeping him calm and from fussing during service and worshiping all at the same time, i enjoyed it my fav moment was stopping and as i looked over at Chris hold our daughter, and worshiping him self, he had tears in his eys and just kissed her on her forhead that to me was the best Mommy Time, not getting on the internet or sleeping or doing house work, but those moments I just mention to me is mommy time.

1 comment:

The Hendersons said...

One really begins to comprehend the love Jesus has for us when we look at our children. It sounds like you are soaking up every blessing He has given to you through your babies. I am proud of you and Chris!