Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Amazing Love

I never knew how much God loved me, until my children were born, although at times I am still afraid of how I am doing and if i am disappointing my babies as their mother and as a wife to Chris. I worrie about giving everybody attention and still give Chris the same attention as i do before the twins were born.


I can't help to think that I am failing as a mom already, am I being patient enough or do i need more patient. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, i said oh Lord please let me get some sleep i am so tired, is that being selfish???

Sometimes I don't think i am doing enough for my family and sometimes I feel that maybe i am just letting them down. However, the Love that God has for me, i can see through my babies and my husband cause believe me I don't feel i deserve what they give me.


The twins are now a month old, and I couldn't be anymore happier, they are so different RJ seems to be sleeping better at night and Jessica wants are full attention and wanting to be help more then RJ, and Jessica smiles alot more, we haven't yet seen RJ smile at us for the first time while he is awake but we know its coming.


Amazing Love is the title of this blog because I now truely undrestand how God loves us

1 comment:

Emily Peacock said...

Welcome to motherhood! All of your feelings of being insufficient to everyone at all times are completely NORMAL! That's what makes you a good mommy! Keep on loving and giving; just as Christ did for you...now THAT is amazing love!